Be your own makeup artist anytime, anywhere with the Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection. Filled with all the must-have brushes that can be used with wet or dry products. As well, the water-resistant brush case is perfect for travel and can fit your essential makeup pencils and mascara. The brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.
Brush Set Includes:
● Eyeshadow ""C"" Brush
● Eyebrow Duo Brush
● Blending Brush
● Small Angled Brush
● Small Precision Brush
● Crease Brush
● Complexion Brush
● Fan Brush
● Powder Brush
● Flawless Concealer Brush
● Blush Brush
HOW TO USE:
● Eyeshadow ""C"" Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to your eyelid starting from the inner corner. To create a smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up. Blend the color inward.
● Eyebrow Duo Brush - Use the spoolie to brush brow wax through eyebrow hair. Using brow cream, fill in any sparse areas of the brow with the angled brush by using short feathery strokes.
● Blending Brush – Blend eyeshadow over the eyelid by using sweeping back and forth motions.
● Small Angled Brush - Dip the brush into cream eyeliner or lipstick and line the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
● Small Precision Brush - Dip the brush into eyeshadow or highlighter and apply to targeted areas like the inner eye corners and Cupid’s bow. Blend using small back and forth motions.
● Crease Brush - Apply eyeshadow in the crease of the eyelid and use back and forth sweeping motions to blend.
● Complexion Brush – Swirl the brush over setting powder or corrective powder and apply to the face in broad, sweeping motions.
● Fan Brush - To highlight, brush over shimmer powder and sweep onto cheekbones.
● Powder Brush - Swirl the brush over powder, blush, or bronzer, tap off the excess, and blend onto skin using large, circular motions.
● Flawless Concealer Brush - Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
● Blush Brush - Apply cream, powder or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
QR 27 QR 25